The children, staff, governors and parents of Matching Green CE Primary School worked together on our School Vision.
At Matching Green CE Primary School we are learning with our head, heart and hands so that we can experience life in all its fullness.
Matching Green CE Primary School seeks to serve the children in our community, recognising that we are all unique individuals. We want all to flourish and to experience ‘life in all its fullness’ (John 10:10) with a lifelong love of learning; by providing a broad, balanced and ambitious curriculum that engages with our head, heart and hands.
We will achieve our school vision to learn with our head, heart and hands by:
- providing a rounded inspiring education that unites the academic standards alongside nurturing children’s spiritual, moral and cultural development
- an exciting and relevant curriculum that enables all learners to flourish in their confidence, wisdom, knowledge and skills
- equipping our children with the essential skills for modern life by promoting their wellbeing and mental health, nurturing their confidence and independence.
- promoting a culture where we aspire to be the best that we can be by making positive choices about how we live and learn.
- being a safe community that lives well together; where all are welcomed and treated with dignity and respect, valuing and celebrating individuals.
This vision is underpinned by our school Christian values of kindness, endurance, friendship, forgiveness and thankfulness.